Sunday, August 29, 2021

Weekly Roll - End of Summer

It is starting to feel like fall here. Our public schools don't start until this coming week. We are always the last to start.  This is my first year with no public school kids.  Both my kids will be attending the local technical college which starts in the middle of  September and pretty much everything is online this quarter. 

Linky Love

12 Simple and Cheap Fall Decor

Inappropriate Thoughts


Yep that is me at basic training. I have a lot of feels about this Afghanistan pull out. SO many feels. I enlisted during Desert Storm.  I was never in combat. I think about those service members who gave their life in Kabul this week. Thank you! I think it is important to know their names - militarytimes

Sgt Nicole L Gee, 23

Staff Sg Darin T Hoover, 31

Cpl Hunter Lopez, 22

Cpl Daegan W Page, 23

Cpl Humberto A Sanchez, 22

Lance Cpl David Espinoza, 20

Lance Cpl Jared M Schmitz, 20

Lance Cpl Rylee J McCollum, 20

Lance Cpl Dylan R Merola, 20

Lance Cpl Kareem m Nikoui, 20

navy Corpsman Maxton W Soviak, 22

Staff Sgt Ryan C Knauss, 23

Sgt Johanny Rosario Pichardo, 25


I worry about the human cost of Afghanistan and how many people not just service members who will and have lost their lives. 

Experimental Cooking


Mongolian Beef - this was excellent  I am obviously not a food blogger. 

I want to make Venison for Dinner's Phad Thai



No comments:

Post a Comment