Wednesday, December 30, 2020

End of the Roll 2020 - Inappropriate Thoughts Round up


In my weekly round-up I have been sharing some inappropriate thoughts. I thought I would put all my inappropriate thoughts in one place this post.  These are all the things I feel like we should probably not say but I have been thinking for most of 2020. (Don't come at me BRO, I will turn off the comments in a heartbeat) 

I don't understand tele dentistry. I feel like this is a scam. You can't zoom into someone's mouth. 

Stop telling me what to do. I feel like there is to much covid propaganda and too much misinformation. We got freeway signs us to social distance. My own radio dash also reminding me to mask up. We are being constantly bombarded by this. I GET IT!

I feel like we are in some Covid indoctrination camp

I am going to avoid you if you don't have your mask up over your nose . Don't be a Kilroy.

All these arm chair sleuths and no one can figure out what happened to Carol Baskins husband.

We really like certainty. Well I do.

I reject your new normal. I will settle for," it is what is is for now." I refuse to live under these conditions one second longer than necessary.

The President/President elect is not your messiah. Stop worshipping them. 

So you all want more government after all of this. 

I am tired of technology especially technology you have to use to access other technology that doesn't work

Why do murder hornets have to take up residence in my neighborhood? I was paranoid all summer where our backyard was the only place to go.

I dislike the smell of sanitizer and I am pretty sure there are going to be lawsuit commercials in the future that are for side effects from sanitizer.

I don't want to do anything remote except maybe hike to some remote location in 2021.

***These are my own personal thoughts which I know are inappropriate.

No comments:

Post a Comment