Sunday, December 6, 2020

Weekly Roll

 


Oh 2020, it just keeps rolling on. Doesn't it?   

What am I binge watching on Netflix

Virgin River

The Crown - though the more current it gets the more uncomfortable it gets to watch. Maybe it is just me

Criminal Minds - My oldest and I like to binge watch this in the afternoon. However lately I have been having some scary dreams so might have to take a break from this. We are in season 4.

Dolly Parton, Here I am - Dolly is amazing. I loved this. 

Holiday Home Makeover with Mr Christmas - I enjoyed seeing the transformations

Holidate - Probably not appropriate for kids but cute

I have been influenced


One of my favorite instagrammers, Venison for Dinner posted a skillet cookie in her stories that she made not to long ago. I have given it a go and YO! It is delicious. Recipe is from "The Pilgrim Life". It is the perfect after dinner treat and comes together quickly. Recipe calls for coconut sugar but I substituted brown sugar.

No comments:

Post a Comment