Friday, December 25, 2020

Christmas Tour 2020


The song "Too Much Time on My Hands" keeps running through my mind. It perhaps have applied to my Christmas décor. Christmas might have thrown up in here. We actually have a our tree in a new place in our family room got to switch things up like after 15 years. Though it was hard to get a good picture of it here.




I made a little gallery wall with free pintable's. We have a whole evergreen tree thing going on. I bought nothing for this wall. Some of the printable's are from Blesser House. I made the deer picture with the help of my cricut. I had a huge frame so I cut out a winter scene.


I only got a few of the shiney brites out. Just enough to go on my candlestick collection. I didn't put out all of them



I got out the manager complete with dog teeth marks on the sheep. I have a whole post on my shelves.

From my family to yours, MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment