Sunday, September 17, 2023

Weekly Roll


 Marty the Moose - My question is why Marty an outcast from his herd. 

FDA Approves Vyvanse Generic - The ADHD medication shortage has reached the expensive medication of Vyvanse.  Sorry ADHD friends in the trenches just trying to find their med. 

Ambassadors recommend the one book to read before visiting their country - interesting list.

Inappropriate Thoughts


Sorry not sorry, I started my Halloween shelf decorating. Please don't send the Halloween police.

Deep Thoughts

I have been struggling what to share here.  In some ways, I feel censored because some of the stories I wish to share aren't really mine to share.  Secondly, these deep thoughts often feel like downer's. Look at me I am struggling or not struggling.  Look what Heather still hasn't learned after 51 years on planet earth. I still have deep thoughts, but I haven't decided how I am going to share them here.

I do have one deep thought to share. Here it goes. If you have an intuition that something isn't right health wise. GET IT CHECKED OUT!  I have 2 friends with drastically different health issues that were found because they had an intuition that something was not right.  Taking care of yourself is important.

No comments:

Post a Comment