Thursday, June 22, 2023

Throwback Thursday

 I haven't done that in a while. My husband and I have 2 wedding anniversaries. We married once at the courthouse and got ceremonially married at a church. This past week was our legal anniversary. We don't usually celebrate that one. We have been married 28 years.  I sent the pictures below to my husband. I asked him later if he received them. He asked who are those people (honestly). I SAID," US!" I then proceeded to laugh my head off.  According to my old neighbor, marriage was hard on us. LOL Yes 29 years ago, my husband and friend were jumping bikes off a dock in Tennessee and my husband basically pushed me off the dock.  Yes, I am sticking my tongue out. Glad we took the jump.



You got to love the pink swim trunks.




No comments:

Post a Comment