Friday, June 9, 2023

The Last of the Adventure Van Crew Graduating


 I can't believe the last of the Adventure Van Crew is Graduating. I am sad not to be in person to watch this one cross the field. I would definitely be inappropriately yelling your name. 

She is the sassy caboose of our group.  I can't wait to see how she changes the world. This one is the maverick and the trail blazer. You kind of have to be when you are the youngest of your siblings. 

This is the child who gave me and my best friend the silent treatment at 2 years old.  I kid you not.  I am also sure we probably deserved it too. She knew even at 2 what was for her and what was not. I have often called her the Princess of Quite A lot.  She is so creative. We have crafted together. This one is a baker extraordinaire. I need her lemon bar recipe because it is delicious.  She is a dancer and watching her dance has given me a lot of Joy. So proud of all you have done and what lies ahead. Congratulations!

No comments:

Post a Comment