Thursday, June 1, 2023

Summer To Do's

 I haven't done a Summer Bucket List in a while, but I thought this might be fun. 


Do Some Adult Art - Preschool/Elementary Art for Adults - LOL That is exactly my speed. I think they call that process art. 

Read Some Books - Sharon Says So Book Club (Homegoing and Educated) and I would like to read a book from Modern Mrs Darcy's Minimalist Summer Book List

Take a Field Trip- ideas - Fort Stanton, Cloudcroft, THE LARGEST PISTISCHO

Have a Fun Friday

Go to Aquatic Center

Grow Some Flowers

Go to a Library Program 

Celebrate an 80th Birthday and a 25th Birthday

Bake Some Delicious Treats

Drop Some Notes- I am going to make an effort to send good mail especially if I am thinking about someone.  So, if you get a random note from me. It is indeed random, but I was literally thinking about you, so I am going to let you know.



No comments:

Post a Comment