Sunday, March 19, 2023

Weekly Roll

Nonna's Porch Flowers

 linky love

What I Learned From Book Clubs Reading My Novels- I thought this was an interesting perspective from an author.

Inappropriate Thoughts

Bell at the hospital where my husband had his surgery.

I thought I would tour all the medical facilities in my area. I literally sat in 3 different hospitals waiting rooms and an optometrist office.  Everyone is okay.  My husband had hand surgery. We accidently went to the wrong hospital to register.  That is how we roll. Glad we figured that out before the day of the surgery. We live about 50 minutes away. Who wants to figure that out at 5:30 am? Who knew that the next bigger town had 2 hospitals? I got my mammogram at the local hospital. My son got a prescription for glasses.  That was a process.  It is his first time for glasses.  He kept telling me he couldn't read the signs when driving. That is a sign my son. It was a busy medical week.



Deep Thoughts



No comments:

Post a Comment