Friday, March 31, 2023

Dead People Files Project - Women's History Month


I thought because March was Women's History Month, I would highlight my Great Grandmother's.  Why generally the census categorized these women as housewives. There were much more than that. I thought they might have more commonalities. I have not met any of these ladies. Only one was alive when I was born.

Some facts about this group of great grandmothers. Three of them died in their 60's. My Great Grandmother Mollie Hoyt lived until 91.  

3 of these Great Grandmother's had 3 children leaving only one having 2 children.

Below are my Great Grandmother's listed.

Delight Baldwin Lendman 




* The blurb on this card above is a bit misleading. She died in Lancaster Ohio, but her service was in Detroit Michigan, and she was buried in Indiana.  


Burnelle "Nell" Eva Crutcher Ross

Bettie and Burnelle



Lulu Pearl Howard Liston
Joseph Liston, Marvel Hoyt, Lulu Liston, and Devere Hoyt




Mollie Hoyt Hoyt



**** all the blurbs on the name cards are taken from the lifestory feature in Ancestry. The cards are made in Project Life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment