Sunday, March 5, 2023

Weekly Roll

 Flaco the Owl Still On the Loose - I am very emotionally invested in this story. Flaco Captures Hearts of New Yorkers


Sausage Rolls - Kate from Venison for Dinner. These were delish

Inappropriate Thoughts


Well it was really windy last Sunday. We lost a lot of shingles. I now see the value of metal roofs. We also attempted to minimize the damage by nailing shingles in the wind. The picture above is of my son and husband doing work in the 45-mile hour wind up to 85 mph gusts. The flag post in the background is actually leaning because of the wind. This is not what smart people do. Good news is the roof people will come on Tuesday for an estimate. Bad news is they aren't going to repair it on that day. Pray for no rain.


I just am going to post unattractive wind pictures of myself from now on.

Deep Thoughts

People are Complicated.

I had that discussion with my doctor.  I described someone as complicated to her. She replied most people are.

No comments:

Post a Comment