Sunday, July 10, 2022

Weekly Roll

 Linky  Love

Joyce Byers is a Love Letter to Single Moms - Joyce Byers is the bad ass single mom in Stranger Things

Southern Pecan Bread - Made this over the holiday weekend. This is more cake/bar like but OH MY goodness delicious. It should be with a cup 1 1/2 butter in the recipe.

Inappropriate Thoughts

I think my backyard HATES me. Finally find someone to come out and work on our backyard just clearing it. We put down a deposit and everything and BAM. We have honeybees in our cinder block fence.  I CANNOT make this stuff up. So, my husband managed to find a beekeeper to come re-home the bees. Bee keeping is his side job. He is a banker. The unfortunate part is part of the fence block was taken out as the bees have built their hive in the hollow center.




The beekeeper gave us some of the comb. We will leave the blocks down for a few days then rebuild the fence. 

No comments:

Post a Comment