Sunday, July 3, 2022

Weekly Roll - NM is full of bugs edition



Toad hiding in our back patio. I know not a bug but still you know I love a good toad pic.



Inappropriate Thoughts

I had to have the bug guy out as we seemed to have an ant problem. What is so weird is has cousins from a nearby town where we use to live.  I had him bait for the ants and he asked if he needed to spray for any other pests. I asked for his recommendation and the answer was scorpions or scorpion like insects. Evidently our black plastic under our rocked front yard attracts these. GREAT! I now will sleep with one eye open. He also told me that New Mexico is much buggier than where we came from. Thanks. 

Binge Watching

Stranger Things (Netflix) - I watched this whole series so far with my youngest son at his request. It is definitely not my genre, but I actually enjoyed it. This series is not for everyone. 

Lincoln Lawyer (Netflix) - I watched the Matthew McCaughey version. We watched the Netflix series verison. I thought it was good.

Linky Love

Massive Catfish  - 70 pounds holy moly

David Sedaris is Bullish on Thank You Notes - found this link via modern Mrs Darcy

Deep Thoughts

Great Friendship Reset - This was a panel discussion that Jen Hatmaker was on. Please listen. It is so good and important. I am so lucky to have good friends. It is hard in your 50's to find friends. This is really worth a listen.

In case any of my friends read this blog. I appreciate you and I am a better person because you are in my life. 



No comments:

Post a Comment