Saturday, June 11, 2022

Moving Diaries - Glittery Thrones


 Well how do I put it, our new house has a glittery toilet seat.  Somehow this seems appropriate for someone who has a blog named after a honeypot. I totally didn't remember this in our walk through. Granted we only were in the house one time before we purchased it. I will discuss why this is probably not a good idea in a future diary entries. This glittery toilet is off the master bedroom and we are giving this room to our oldest son.  


Picture above is a before photo.  The tile is an interesting speckled purple/burgundy color. My son chose a good vibes type of decorating theme and it seems to work.  I am going to work on some diy art work for this space.


Towels, rug and shower curtain is all from Walmart. My youngest son is the one in the picture.


The new seat in all her glory. One project down and a 100 more to go.  


No comments:

Post a Comment