Thursday, June 23, 2022

Moving Diaries - Reunited Never Felt So Good

Last week, our stuff finally showed up. Hallelujah.  Reunited never felt so good. 

We have been without our household goods for a month. Living out of your suitcase and what you could pack in 2 cars is not horrible. Initially I really didn't miss my stuff.  However, it is hard to not have exactly what you need and improvise. 


I actually miss some stuff I can never get back like all the plants I gave away. I was watching Retro Plant Shop on Discovery Plus and man did that make me miss my plants.  I also need Joanna Gaines sister. I am willing to be adopted. LOL My Mom and Dad got me a housewarming gift of some plants. Now they need names

I had a friend that did like an experiment where they only wore a capsule wardrobe for 30 days, I was living that. It was hard to pack for 2 different climates - rainy/cold and temperature of the sun. I am glad to have more choice in clothing. 

I am loving being reunited with my computer printer. I have been using the library for my photocopy needs but now I need to bust out a big printing job with sensitive personal info and I would like my printer.

It is hotter than hades but living the AC life also gets cold. I miss my quilt my best friend made. I am glad to have it back.

No comments:

Post a Comment