Sunday, June 20, 2021

Weekly Roll - Father's Day Edition

 


My Dad way out on the beach at Semiamhoo in Washington.  The tide was way out. 

My Dad and Mom with the graduate



Happy Father's Day! 

Inappropriate Thoughts

I listen to many crime podcasts. I don't know why I am so interested in crime. I like being an armchair investigator. I literally googled if any cases were solved with the use of Psychics. Below are two cold case podcasts that  I have been listening to 

Your Own Backyard - about Kirsten Smart (spoiler)

Hide and Seek 

Linky Love

The Mystery behind the Photo of the Logged Old Growth Tree

Happy Father's Day to my husband too.  I feel so lucky to have a great partner in parenting. 

My husband's mini me at Whatcom Falls Park.

My husband with my other son.

No comments:

Post a Comment