Sunday, June 13, 2021

The Library Hold Life

 I get most of my books from the library. I requested books from Modern Mrs Darcy's Summer Reading Guide when it first came out. I tried to avoid books with a long hold time but that is hard when you live the library hold life.  The first book to come was Sparks like Stars. This one is a good one. My review will be coming soon.


This is my summer Russian roulette reading experience. I also checked out, no wait, a backlist summer read from the 2019 reading list This Tender Land by William Kent Krueger.


Some other's I put on hold from the list- I can't wait to see what book I receive next.

Broken by Jenny Lawson

Excuse Me While I Ugly Cry by Joya Goffrey

The Comfort Book

The Last Thing He Told Me ( long hold time)

While Justice Sleeps by Stacy Abrams (long hold time)


No comments:

Post a Comment