Monday, June 28, 2021

Patriotic Shelfie


 I was hesitant to break out the 4th of July stuff but I needed to do something creative.  I had that vintage sheet music that I just needed to display. The sheet music was found in the free box at the library. Tatertots and Jello has the Sea to Shining Sea graphic that went perfectly. I repainted the little sailboat it was my oldest son's .  The flag is something my husband makes on the side. It is made of basically all recycled materials from the brass to the wood.  The only thing I bought was a frameless frame for the sheet music. All the other items I had on hand.


Need more inspiration check out these below

A Wonderful Thought a patriotic mantel

Yellow Brick Home - Chair Spindles as Farmhouse Flags

Vintage Patriotic Printables  - Average but Inspired

LeCutlivateur -vases with flags is genuis and very doable

My Weathered Home - love love her displays

No comments:

Post a Comment