Saturday, March 20, 2021

Weekly Roll - Spring Edition


Link Love

Take a Chance on Me - It is out of the box thinking and that is what adults with autism bring to table 

10 Ways Our Grocery Habits Have Changed - so very true

Spring Cleaning Checklist - Oh I am deep deep in the Spring Cleaning. It is really helpful to have a list. So far cleaned out the garage freezer and really really deep cleaned the master bathroom. 

Why I'll Never Let Go of My Trekking Poles - It is the only way I like to hike anymore. I am more sturdy and a bit faster too.

Inappropriate Thoughts

I started a daily roll last year at this time. It was the beginning of the pandemic. It was just a way to entertain myself and cope with all that was happening.  The world is a different place  - good, bad, or indifferent. Lately I have been struggling the most during the weekends because I have a expectation that it will be fun or the day will be different. I spend A LOT of time at my house because it is where I work from. My husband does not so I think our expectation of the weekend is different. Sometimes the walls seem to be closing in.  I try to keep an upbeat attitude but constant positive cheerleading is wearing. Last Saturday we made a conscious effort to go on an adventure and it was fun. I hope to blog that adventure soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment