Sunday, March 14, 2021

Pi Day Weekly Roll

 


Photo is from Cornwall Park in Bellingham WA.

Inappropriate Thoughts


I guess it is controversial to post this. I feel very lucky to have gotten my first dose last weekend. I want to do my part. I was only able to get it because I care for a disabled person. I get my 2nd dose at the end of the month. 

Interesting Netflix and Pod Binges

Crime Weekly Podcast - loved the Jon Benet Ramsey Series


Murder Among the Mormons(Netflix) - My husband and I binged watched this. It was definitely interesting. Article about Murder Among the Mormons

Made You Look (Netflix) - A true story about fake art

Hide and Seek Podcast - tackling a Washington State cold case

Social Studies Podcast - Mr D is a comedian and a teacher. He is currently teaching Kindergarten and he has some tales to tell that will keep ya laughing.




No comments:

Post a Comment