Sunday, September 20, 2020

Weekly Roll

Random Thoughts
These thoughts are my own opinions. 


I had the above cowch advertised to me on Facebook. I think I am the wrong demographic for the item. Though I indeed did look it up after it was advertised to me. This makes me laugh. My children didn't think this would be a good addition to the office. It is like $1,699. A lot more than I would be willing to spend.

Well it must be fall because my baking mojo is back. It never fails once it cools and the days get darker. Tried a new to me zucchini bread recipe - Sesame Seed Zucchini Bread. It made 3 mini loaves. I have become a mini loaf fan.

Sourdough Update



Made Sourdough Country White loaves last week. I thought this bread was delicious. I haven't decided if this is my go to sandwich loaf yet. I did like the crust on this one. They each had a bit of a tumor on top. I kind of felt like I should of scored these. My children preferred these loaves.

Remote Learning Update



My youngest is making quite the gallery wall of post its. I think it is going better than last spring. I appreciate how hard the school district is working. It is a vast improvement over last spring. It is hard don't get me wrong and why it works for the majority they are many who can't access because of technology/internet issues.


No comments:

Post a Comment