Monday, September 7, 2020

Weekly Roll Labor Day Edition

Starting to feel like fall here. Mornings are cool and sometimes foggy. I hope your labor day weekend was restful and Covid free.

Remote Learning Update



Can you tell my son is attending a virtual assembly? He is totally living his best remote learning life.

Love this story - Desks by Dads providing desks to students who need them

Had an interesting experience Wednesday night. We live next to a elementary school and their intercom got turned on at 10 pm and was playing classical hold music for a half hour. It is really hard to fall asleep to that. My guess is they don't want anyone falling asleep on hold

Sourdough Update

I got a new sourdough book-Artisan Sourdough Made Simple . I had requested it from the library back in March. I finally just ordered it.  Of course, then my hold came through. This book is so highly recommended by so many that I am glad I purchased it.

I made sourdough discard crackers. They were delicious and lasted about 2 seconds. I also made Golden Semolina Bread from Artisan Sourdough Made Simple. I had some technical difficulties. The bottom crust stuck to the parchment and was really tough.

No comments:

Post a Comment