Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Class of 2021- Welcome to Your Senior Year


My youngest is a Senior this year in High School. What a highly unusual way to start to the year with remote learning. There hasn't been much hype for the Class of 2021. 


My son's school has a tradition that the Senior's personalize their parking spots. I thought we could recreate that experience at home. Well actually my best friend came up with the idea. So with a help of friends, we created a senior parking space. It is something that the seniors really look forward to. I think he was really surprised. 


In a school year unlike any other, I wanted him to have some of the tradition. Hmm maybe I should charge a parking fee like the school. The picture below is from Kindergarten Orientation aka the first day of Kindergarten. 



No comments:

Post a Comment