Sunday, August 11, 2024

Weekly Roll

 


Linky Love

School Supplies for Adults - It's an oldie but it still rings true. I love school supplies myself

fridgescaping - What the heck? This is a bizarre trend, but I can't help but look up

Harvard Refuses to Remove Sackler Name from Buildings - The Sacklers are responsible for the Opioid epidemic. The book Empire of Pain was eye opening. It is a book I can't help thinking about.

Inappropriate Thoughts

I was given the senior discount at IHOP. I am not that old, but I am feeling that old. I also felt like I did the senior Olympics that day as I went to the social security office, IHOP, the doctor's office, and scheduled a mammogram.

EXTRA EXTRA Inappropriate Thoughts

If you show up at the lab after fasting and have incomplete lab work and told laughingly that you can't get your blood drawn. I think it is appropriate to want to throat punch the person laughing. I am not funny before coffee. I just thought it and I didn't do it.

Deep Thoughts


This one really stuck with me. This is me. Just do the hard thing is something I have to keep reminding myself.  

Trash Talk


Well, well, well, someone was cleaning their ears in the skate bowl. Ick!  Bro save that for home. There evidently was a celebration in the parking lot with fireworks and one golf club. They added a broken skateboard as decor to the picnic shelter.  Yeah, it was a good one. We even found 1 Allsup's taco packet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment