Sunday, August 25, 2024

Weekly Roll - luxury honeypots Oh my

 Linky Love

Break Though AI predicts Early Autism - I am all for AI being used for this

Great Horned Owl That Went Missing During Tropical Storm unfortunately this story does not end well Great Horned Owl Dies after Being Found I love that he was called Charlie. 

Inappropriate Thoughts


We got to talk about luxury porta potty.  The wedding had a luxury port a potty trailer. It had AC, music, and hot water.  The men's side even had a urinal. It was lux.  This one came from Canada, and it was very worth it to my friends as it was set up in their front yard. The backyard was where the wedding was held. Sunrise Washrooms . I have been ruined for regular honeypots.


After a long night, a luxury porta potty is a welcomed sight.  Thanks, CT, for the photo. I might need to pledge my alliance to the luxury porta potty.

Deep Thoughts


I know so much wedding content.  I just wanted to take a moment to reflect on being an officiant.  I was honored and terrified to be asked.  I am glad that I practiced a lot though my son's got tired of hearing the ceremony.  I am so very happy for my niece.  She married such a lovely guy and funny to boot.  I thought the ceremony and reception were really magical.  I know that word gets thrown around a lot, but it was beautiful in every way.  I was so privileged to get to participate. It brought me a lot of joy to be able to do this one thing. I wish the couple all the love and many years of wedded bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment