Thursday, August 15, 2024

Road Trip Podcast List

 I like to listen to podcasts on road trips. I find that I don't zone out so much. I am into unsolved crimes and missing people. Sometimes I shake it up with other things.  

The Vanished - this is about missing people. I especially like the ones where I am familiar with the location - Episodes 444 and 445 about Geoffrey Spangler (Las Cruces, NM) and Episodes Susan Marable (Yakima, WA)

Hide and Seek I think all 3 seasons are great. The first two seasons are cases in Washington State. I can wait for season 4.

Your Stupid Opinions - This is by two comedians and can be a bit on the raunchy side not suitable for all ages. They read through Yelp reviews. Some of the tamer episodes are - Episode 44 and Episode 46

Break the Case


No comments:

Post a Comment