Sunday, March 13, 2022

Weekly Roll


Linky Love

Dahlia Breeding Update Floret Flowers - Last year was my most successful year with dahlia's. I am getting spring fever. 

1950 Census Release Date- This is for all of us genealogy nerds

Leprechaun Gold Hunts - In honor of St Patty's Day, a throwback post on all the gold hunts that I hosted.

 inappropriate thoughts

The picture above is from 2013.

Good to see you go, Russell Wilson. Don't let the door hit you in the behind. I have been a  Seahawk fan since moving up here. I couldn't watch last year. It wasn't team play. I think Russell Wilson is awesome athlete and he really launched the Seahawks into the spotlight. I just think this era is over.

I am into sports than most people know. I know really nothing about football and basketball, but I watch a lot of it. I am really there for the stories and the underdogs. I don't care if a team loses but go down fighting. Hey, I am a Blazers fan, so I know a lot about losses. When it ceases to be a good story, or the person becomes a villain. I am out.

Deep Thoughts

Aways persevere, always have a great perspective, and always have great purpose in your life. - Russell Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment