Monday, March 14, 2022

Spring Shelfie

 I finally took down the Valentine decor. It is so hard for me. I am struggling a bit with this shelfie. I don't like the bottom shelf left side.  I of course shopped my house. Below is what I came up with.


All the brass is figurines from Kevin's Nanna's collection.  Amber bottle my husband found at work. Black clock is from Target long ago. The print is a digital download, but I am not entirely sure from where I downloaded it from. Green vase was found in our last house. Green glass vase with greenery is from Hobby Lobby last spring. The glass plate is a reproduction of a madrid glass pattern. The jars are filled with green seaglass and green buttons. 

I am always inspired by My Weathered Home displays.  I will keep tweaking this until I am entirely satisfied.  


No comments:

Post a Comment