Sunday, January 16, 2022

Weekly Roll

 


Linky Love

Roses - Floret's Series on Heirloom Roses is a must read.  PLEASE READ #4 for sure- Erin's interview with Anne Belovich - A Rose Story  This is about more than growing roses. I believe in a long ago weekly roll I shared floret's Instagram picture of Anne's overgrown rose garden.

***Picture above is of some of my roses.  They were actually gifted to me from my Husband's Nanna. I was gifted 5 bushes and 2 have survived. They even moved with me from San Diego to the Pacific Northwest

Inappropriate Thoughts


Weirdly  this is a creepy photo of a face reflection from a floor mat. Is my house haunted? 

Deep Thoughts

I saw this quote on someone's instagram. I know another Desmond Tutu quote.  

Do your little bit of good where you are; it's those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.   Desmond Tutu

No comments:

Post a Comment