Sunday, January 9, 2022

Weekly Roll - Unbreakable Heart

Linky Love

Venison For Diner - French Toast Bake - Had this on January 1st. It is legit good

Loveland Valentine Program -It isn't too early to start talking valentine's. You can purchase specific Loveland cards here

 Inappropriate Thoughts


I am a extremely low maintenance person. I don't wear make-up.  But over the holidays I painted my nails.  I painted them a very bold red color. I got so many comments on them even from strangers. The guy at ACE Hardware told me he loved my nails. I think he might of been flirting.  It was awkward. I loved it. The color is sally Hansen  #470 Unbreakable Heart. Somehow that fits me. BUT who comes up with nail color names. It is probably the same people who come up with paint colors.


Deep Thoughts (Yeah I have those sometimes) aka Things that I needed to hear this week

We Need to Stop 

Just Pulling People

Out of the River.

We need to go 

Upstream and Find

Out Why They're 

Falling In.

-Desmond Tutu



No comments:

Post a Comment