Sunday, November 1, 2020

Weekly Roll - Happy November

Found the leaf above on a hike in the Deception Park area. It was just stuck in the branches. It feels very Halloween.

 I engaged in some experimental make ahead meals this week. I made taquitos.  They were delicious.  I made a double batch. I think I have 45 frozen taquitos. This is mainly for my son's as I shouldn't eat lactose intolerant and it contains onion, garlic, and chili's so it is out for my husband. I think I could make them relatively husband safe by omitting a lot of stuff. They would be somewhat bland. 

Did you survive the full moon Halloween?

Remote Learning Update


Nothing really exciting happened but this coming week we will be half way through the semester.  That is something, right. Above is my son's fish tank he put together for his aquaculture class.

Sourdough Update

Just have been minding the dough. 

Inappropriate Thoughts

I have been practicing some Christmas music on my keyboard. I know it is way early BUT it is making me happy. It is a sorry not sorry kinda thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment