Friday, November 27, 2020

Thanksgiving Weekly Roll

Well in the season of well stocked toilet paper and full pantry's. I hope your Thanksgiving was lovely all be it different. I thought I would offer my weekly roll early so you could enjoy after your turkey dinner.

Inappropriate Thoughts


This darn puzzle took us 7 flippin months to do.  We received it from my Mom who got it from someone else. It ended up with one missing piece. We even had to use a magnifying glass to complete the darn thing. There is itty bitty writing on the puzzle. I am seriously going to put this darn puzzle in the TRASH.

Is anyone else doing puzzles?

Linkage


There was a rare snowy owl spotted in a Seattle neighborhood. We spotted one in 2012 in our neighborhood.

Is Gratitude the Secret to Happiness?

Can you Find All the Squirrels?  It is a bit tricky

People have tracked down the mystery monolith - I kinda want to go find it

Sourdough Update


We had sourdough waffles for breakfast on Thanksgiving. I am continue to make some loaves every week.

No comments:

Post a Comment