Sunday, November 15, 2020

What I Read November

 Well my reading has slowed to crawl.  But I did manage to do some reading. I am linking up with Modern Mrs Darcy's Quick Lit. Check out what everyone else is reading.


The Girl He Used to Know by Tracey Garvis Graves

Annika Rose is a English Major at the University of Illinois. She is awkward in social situations. Her roommate helps her out a lot. She enjoys the chess club and meets a boy there she likes. This boy Jonathon brings out the best in her but something happens (read the book) and their relationship is severed.  This is a book about a female character with Asperger's - high functioning autism. I thought the story was told well. It is a bit steamy so if that isn't your cup of tea this book isn't for you.



No comments:

Post a Comment