Sunday, July 21, 2024

weekly roll

 


Linky Love

Mega Den of Rattlesnakes -that is a big no thank you from me.

Six Schizophrenic Brothers - I haven't watched this, but I did watch the Discovery 4-part series Happy Valley Road . I read the book and it was really good.

Inappropriate Thoughts


I think I have a problem.  Apparently, I am concerned that I might run out of fennel and poppy seeds. Anyone else like this?

Trash Diaries

The Sunday Park clean up continues. I like to comment and come up with a good story about what happened here during the week based on the trash.

Red Solo Cup You Fill Me Up.  Oh yes, we picked up a red solo cup and the required Allsup taco packets as well. There was one buzz ball and very little in the way of alcohol cans The splash park is still not opened.

No comments:

Post a Comment