Saturday, April 15, 2023

What I read April

 I am linking up with Modern Mrs Darcy's Quick Lit.  Check out what everyone else is reading. It was a slow reading month for me. I am working on a fairly hard book club book but I am not ready to share yet. However, I did read one book all the way through.


The Last Russian Doll by Kristen Loesch

I am a bit conflicted about this read. It was a quick read but at the beginning a bit confusing. The dolls are really creepy. She really describes these in detail so if dolls creep you out maybe not the book for you. I personally think the author could of have streamlined this story. There is a bit much going on - the fairy tales, the dolls, the characters in the past and present, the mystery, the revolution. However it was a quick read.


No comments:

Post a Comment