Sunday, November 27, 2022

Weekly Roll - Post Thanksgiving

Linky Love

Paper Bag Snowflakes - This was a really satisfying project and cheap project

Sausage Seasoning - Easy way to turn ground pork into sausage. Especially helpful when you have allergies to onion or garlic or pepper. I left out pepper and did the added brown sugar. DELISH


 Deep Thoughts - Skate Park Church


We have been taking our oldest to the Skate Park on Sunday mornings. It is our new tradition. We initially just sat and watched him go around and round the oval basically. My husband started getting us coffee to drink while we watched.  Then the next thing I knew we had tongs and a trash bag.  So now while my son scooters around the oval. We pick up trash and talk. This also makes sure the oval is clean of bottle caps and trash that will really derail you as you go around top speed. It makes us feel like we are doing something for our community too.

Favorite Things


Oh, I love a gaudy shiny brite. It is my favorite. Good news is they made the move just fine. Picture above is of my display. 



No comments:

Post a Comment