Sunday, October 4, 2020

Weekly Roll


Celebrated our 25th Wedding Anniversary in true covid style, apart. My husband is on a work assignment but he did send me these really pretty roses. 

Really starting to feel like fall around here. We got a lot of rain and wind last week. It is probably time to put the garden to bed. I have been picking dahlias like crazy.


Sourdough Update


Well it didn't go as planned as the first two loaves I made the parchment paper stuck to the bottom. That didn't stop the youngest from devouring the loaves. He just cut off the bottom crust. My next batch turned out great. I oiled the parchment paper. The dough is just wet. 

I broke my 17 week record of making weekend waffles. I made no sourdough waffles last week.

Remote Learning Update


My son has made this desk his own. We now have an aquarium for his aquaculture class.  Finally have 
fish too. Though he didn't like my name suggestions for his minnows of fish and stick. No sense of humor I tell ya

I made a new sign. We joke that you know everywhere my son has been by the trail of debris. 



No comments:

Post a Comment