Friday, October 16, 2020

I have been influenced


 I admit I spend entirely too much time scrolling Instagram. There are quite a few bargain hunters I follow. Aubrey is my favorite. She clued me into this amber foaming soap pump. We have been using a lot of soap. I had been on the hunt for a foaming one. This is from Walmart


She also pointed me to this deal on Wayfair for a 5 x 7 area rug for $32 dollars. I have been on the hunt for a new one for under my dining room table. I had a indoor/outdoor rug which I actually moved outside under our picnic table. I shuffled my rug from the office into the dining room. I just didn't like it. However I didn't want to spend a whole lot and this Wayfair rug fits the bill.

Kate at Vension for Dinner. Is always talking about doing things for her future self. I have been thinking about that a lot especially when it is easier to leave dishes in the sink etc. By the way Kate is a bad ass homesteader and you should follow her. Love love her directness.  She makes me want to have a milk cow.

Deb and Danelle are hilarious. The way they have transformed their rental is amazing. I can't wait to see their home build and the Woods and Ivy cottage/garage.

Are there any instagramers that have been influencing you?

No comments:

Post a Comment