Sunday, September 22, 2024

Weekly Roll

weathered a dollar tree skull and mini bones this week

 I am not sure if it feels fall here yet in New Mexico. I am looking forward to some cooler weather.  I want to start decorating for spooky season.

Linky Love

Tombstone Tuesday this ties into my 52 ancestors post on the tombstone that I posted.

Ghostly Archive has been finding gravest that have recipes on them and then making recipes and taking them to the grave. I guess she is making a cookbook with all the recipes. Maybe I need to leave my World's Best Cookies on my gravestone.

Halloween Reading Calendar - this is kinda like an advent calendar. I wish I had littles to do this with

trash talk

Kev and I decided we needed to make trash bingo cards. This is the most common items with a few less common items we find consistently when we pick up trash at the park. Yes, I included an Allsup taco packet and a sock.  Ask and you will receive. 


Last week we found Allsup Taco Sauce Packet, Coins, Sock, Vape parts, car parts, soda and water bottles, paper plate.

No comments:

Post a Comment