Sunday, March 17, 2024

Weekly Roll - St Patty's Edition

doodles in my art journal

 Linky Love

easy way to draw shamrocks - Tim Sevtiz  - Another way to draw easy shamrocks - art projects for kids.

You can't go wrong with a Pistachio Bundt Cake

This book shop in Ft Collins is paying people to sit down and read quietly -sign me up. I have shared this before. I would totally do this.

Capital to Tahoe Trail - New Trail that connects to the Pacific Crest Trail. Carson City to Lake Tahoe. It is 9.8 miles



Inappropriate Thoughts

One of my favorite things to do with my kids and those I watched was to have a Leprechaun Gold Hunt.  I kinda of miss it.  Everyone knows I love a good adventure/hunt. One year I even had a kid make a Leprechaun beard.

trash talk!

Almost every Sunday, we pick up trash at the skate park while our son scooter's the skate bowl.  I thought it would be funny to write a summary of what I thought happened there that week based on the trash we picked up.

Overy hydrated teenagers missing socks practiced first aid all over the park with an extra-large package of Band-Aids using condiments as fake blood except no one used the sacred Allsup's branded taco sauce. 

52 weeks to better health


I have been walking and walking with my new coach my husband. We walked to get burritos. We walked to get coffee. We walked to fill a jug of water. It feels good. The other day we walked one way to get tea and another direction to get breakfast burritos in the rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment