Saturday, January 20, 2024

Operation Fun Details


This is the year of having fun. I decided I needed to schedule it!! Once a month I am going to do a fun thing. I wrote this above quote for a 31 Adventure Post. It has been getting a lot of attention according to my blog stats.

Why You Should Make It a Habit to Have Fun is an NPR article. It said I should identify 4 fun magnets. These are past fun activities. So below are links to 5 things I find fun. 

Geocaching - Cache Machines and Geocaching trips

Special Trips - Hiawatha Trail, Fort Stanton, Sitting  Bulls Falls

Creating/Crafting/Art

Hiking/Walking - Trek for the Treasure

Genealogy

If I really drill down on this, I love adventure, trips, solving puzzles with my friends and family, being creative, researching, and laughing. These are my fun magnets.

 BUT more than anything I like to laugh.  I didn't realize how much that was missing until I visit my family or hanging out with my friends. My nieces and nephews are hilarious (Beth, Tyler, Colby, Colby, and Aubrey), my parents are very funny too, my kids are annoyingly funny, and my friends put up with me, so they have to have a good sense of humor. Not to leave out my husband who I once sword fought in the Army barracks with those pop out swords. He too has a good sense of humor.

No comments:

Post a Comment