Sunday, July 12, 2020

Weekly Roll

Abandoned Snowmobile by Son's Work
Quarantine Thoughts
( You know the voices in your head you aren't suppose to say out loud)

Who abandon's a snowmobile?  This snowmobile has been abandoned by my son's work.  It was just so random On Friday there was also a old motorhome. Maybe there is a theme developing here. Unsolved Mysteries on Reddit

We weren't able to solve who killed Carolyn Baskins husband (she so did it) what makes us think we are going to solve any of the "Unsolved Mysteries" on Netflix. Unsolved Mysteries on Reddit

Secondly, you can make people wear mask but you can't make them wear them correctly. There I said it.

Lastly, I got my haircut and it really improved my mood. Maybe it was the weight of the hair. I know totally vain. It was a morale boost.

Loaf Report


It was loaves of excitement on Friday night for me. I made a total of 4 loaves. These loaves were great.

No comments:

Post a Comment