Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Giant Heart Wreath



I am a BIG Damask Love fan. She has a tutorial on this giant heart wreath. I think this can best accomplished with using a cricut. However this is cutting craft so if you don't mind cutting out a bazillion leaves it is doabable. I am going to give a few more details than she did on her tutorial. I consider myself above average crafter but I am new to the cricut. I have a maker.


The flowers are made with the cricut. You will need a quiling tool to create them. Jennifer Maker has an excellent DIY quiling tool.

My husband ended up making me one. Jennifer also has some great you tube videos. The flowers I made are from the flower shoppe cartridge.

The heart is cut out from foam board. I used Christmas wrapping paper as a template.


Below is some of the build in progress. I did score the leaves so it the leaves don't look flat. Damask Love did too.




I even got a shout out from Damask Love. WOOT WOOT

No comments:

Post a Comment