Thursday, April 4, 2019

100 days of Creativity - Days 3 and 4

Sometimes creativity needs adventure.  I got to take a rare girls day adventure.  My favorite 14 year old friend was having a pointe shoe fitting for her first pair. SO EXCITING!  I got invited to go along with her and her Mom.  Since we were in Seattle, we visited the University of Washington cherry blossoms in the quad.  They did not disappoint. There were so many blossoms and so many people. Then we took the light rail into downtown Seattle.  We walked the downtown area and Pike Place Market. I got over 17,000 steps and according to my fitbit over 69 sets of stairs. I was tired when I got home. When I got home at 9 pm.  I decided to crank out a couple scrapbook pages. I use the digit project life app.  I literally did 2 pages with journaling in 10 minutes. Then this morning while drinking I knocked out 2 more. I thought I would share one below.
I am huge fan of Project Life.  I use the phone app probably 95 percent of the time.  The phone app is free by the way.  I also am a fan of the Cultivate a Good Life podcast which is hosted by Becky Higgins, creator of project life, and her friend Becky Proudfit.  I was really thinking about their Episode 26 Travel Documenting when I took pictures. I noticed how much more aware I was.

No comments:

Post a Comment