Saturday, February 12, 2022

Operation Valentine Card

 


In honor of my 50th year on the planet, I would like to send out 50 semi homemade valentine's. I have been thinking about this since the fall.  Many of you are familiar with my 50 Sunrise/Sunset project.  I have been inspired by Elise Joy and her various make projects.  This is along the same lines.


I hand cut the envelopes.  I punched hearts out with my Sizzix and small hand punch.  I turned the small hearts into stickers with xyron. Some of the hearts are made out of recycled security envelopes. The lettering was done in my cricut.  Hey, I used all the tools of the trade.  Luckily, we were stuck at home during our big snow, so I was able to accomplish a lot.

I made 50 cards but fell well short of mailing all 50.  I don't know 50 people to mail cards to. I did mail out a record number of cards for me. It was a good goal. I think it always a good idea to send good mail.



No comments:

Post a Comment