Friday, January 24, 2020

Homemade Valentine Cards

I have a tradition of making homemade Valentine's. It is something I am about. My hometown is Loveland Colorado aka "The Sweetheart City".  My parents were married on Valentine's day.  I can't escape Valentine's if I tried. This is the time of year I contemplating what my next homemade Valentine is going to be.

Above is the card I made last year - 2019. My card is made with a cricut and stickers.

Here is some links to some other cards I have made

Gelliplate Print Valentine Card
Chalkboard Inspired Valentine
String Art Heart Valentine's
Continuous Line Valentine's
Stencil Valentine
Love Valentine

UNSOLICITED HOMEMADE CARD ADVICE

Sending good mail feels good. It doesn't need to be perfect. The thought does count. Adding a sticker or a stamp to a premade card counts. Don't do this if it stresses you out. THIS ISN'T A COMPETITION

No comments:

Post a Comment