Thursday, May 23, 2019

Freshing up my Love Gallery Wall - Day of 100 day of creativity

I thought I would give you a glimpse at my "Love" gallery wall.  I decided this gallery wall needed something more. It is at the top of my stairs so it is a bit of a challenge to get a good photo of the wall. My hometown is Loveland, Colorado so I incorporated a lot of the Loveland Valentine Card Art. The scrabble piece is from my best friend Mrs Epi that incorporates all our names. I fell victim to the Hobby Lobby 75 percent off sale last week. and bought the love lives here and scroll metal heart. I thought a $8 refresh wasn't a bad deal.

Before
After
Just a few close ups of some of the pieces on my wall.

Shot up Heart made by my husband with Target Frame Wood


Found this Homemade Sign from a Thrift in Loveland, Co

No comments:

Post a Comment