Monday, January 14, 2019

What I Read January

I am linking up with the Modern Mrs Darcy's Quick Lit.  Check out what everyone else is reading.

Well my reading life seems to ground to a temporary halt but I did finish Walking to the End of the World at the end of December.  Walking the Camino De Santiago has been a bucket list item for me.  This couple, Beth and Eric Jusino,  was from Seattle so almost local to me.  I enjoyed their descriptions.  They started walking The Way of Saint James in France. They didn't walk for religious reason but rather to escape their busy life. Beth isn't a super athlete and had never walked a long distance trail.  It was a good read.

I have a great round up of all the ARM CHAIR ADVENTURES READS - check it out. I need to do an update

Here is the link to my top reads of 2018

Anyone have suggestions for some real life adventure reads?

No comments:

Post a Comment