Wednesday, October 16, 2024

What I read October

 I am linking up with Modern Mrs Darcy's Quick Lit. Check out what everyone else is reading.


The Small and The Mighty by Sharon McMahon

I have written a lot about this book. I loved all the stories of the unsung American who changed the course of history. I love what a good storyteller Sharon is. She makes history interesting. This is an uplifting read during at a time where we question US politics. Once again, she proves that it wasn't the those who were best equipped (wealthy/smart) who did the next right thing are the ones that changed the course of history. I really didn't want the book to end. Tell me all the stories Sharon! 


I was lucky enough to attend her book tour in Denver. I am so proud of her. You can find her on Instagram  Sharon Says So.

No comments:

Post a Comment