Sunday, August 11, 2019

Summer Winding Down Linky


Smokey August Sunrise
Some of you are back in school but quite a few of us are enjoying the last few weeks before school starts.

15 Books for Budding Botantists - I have read quite a few of these. I might need to add a few to my TBR (to be read) list. Not on the list but I book I really enjoyed in the same vein is The Orchard House written by Tara Austen Weaver a Pacific Northwest Author

If you need porch inspiration Check out on Instagram  Jen at Flea Market Fab - Her porch is RAD. Her and Mr Neon crack me up.

Becoming Who You Want To Be and Finding Where You Belong - I know another link to Modern Mrs Darcy but so good. I live in a smallish town so there are several places I go and I know I belong.

Fulgurites: When Lightning Strikes Sand, Magic Happens so cool

Amazon Now Sells Prefab Expandable House


No comments:

Post a Comment